Onion - the missing ingredient for Sage Line 50 / Sage Instant accounts packs in Excel

Onion - the missing ingredient for Sage Line 50 / Sage Instant accounts packs in Excel
Full audit trails to underlying transactions from P&Ls, Balance Sheets, graphs, PivotTables, and departmental TBs in a stand-alone Excel file. Aged Debtors and Aged Creditor files too. Free 30 day trials. Download today at www.onionrs.co.uk

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Sage Charts of Accounts by Business Type

Maybe I'm missing something but I'd have thought it would have been relatively easy to see details of the various Charts of Accounts supplied as standard with Sage accounting products. I haven't been able to find any so I went through the process of taking a backup and then completely destroying my company data to load each of the twelve charts of accounts in succession and recording the results.

I hope you will find the contents of the attached PDF useful in deciding which Chart of Accounts, if any, will be best for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment